Annual General Meeting Held in Ranplan Group AB (publ)
Today, the annual general meeting of 2021 has been held in Ranplan Group AB (publ) (the “Company” or “Ranplan”). Below follows a summary of the decisions taken by the annual general meeting (all in accordance with the proposals presented in the notice to attend the meeting kept available at the Company’s website ranplanwireless.com).
The annual general meeting resolved:
- to adopt the profit and loss statement and the balance sheet and the group profit and loss statement and the group balance sheet for the financial year 2020;
- that the Company’s accumulated profits shall be carried forward in new account and that no dividend shall be paid;
- to grant the board members and the managing director discharge from liability for the management of the financial year 2020;
- that the board of directors shall consist of four ordinary members without deputy members, to re-elect Tomas, Isaksson, Jie Zhang, Wendy Yang and Jon Ullmark; and to re-elect Tomas Isaksson as the Chairman of the board
- that a registered accounting firm is to be elected as auditor and to new- elect BDO Mälardalen AB as auditor;
- that fees payable to the board members until the end of the next annual general meeting shall amount to a total of at least SEK 350,000 and at most SEK 650 000 out of which SEK 350,000 shall be paid to the chairman and SEK 300,000 to each of the other board members not receiving salary from the group or not abstaining from compensation for the work on the board
- that fees payable to the auditor is to be paid in accordance with approved invoices;
- to adopt principles for and instructions to a nomination committee;
- on a long-term incentive program for employees and contractors by way of a directed issue of warrants and approval of transfer of warrants; and
- on an authorization for the board of directors to increase the share capital.
The information in this press release is such that Ranplan Group AB (publ) is required to publish pursuant to the Securities Market Act. The information was provided by the above contact person for publication on 17 May 2021 at 20.30 CET.
FNCA Sweden AB, is the Company’s Certified Adviser at Nasdaq First North
+46(0)8-528 00 399
About Ranplan Wireless
Ranplan Wireless pioneers software solutions that help perfect the design, optimisation and automation of in-building and urban outdoor wireless networks, either in isolation or in coordination. Our solutions enable an ecosystem of companies to deploy next generation wireless networks for a range of applications, supporting multiple technologies such as 4G LTE, 5G, Wi Fi, IoT, TETRA and P25, providing end users with an unmatched quality of experience.
Ranplan Wireless is a subsidiary of Ranplan Group AB (Nasdaq First North: RPLAN) whose head office is in Stockholm, Sweden. The group operates out of offices in the UK, USA and China.
Vincit Oyj: Omien Osakkeiden Hankinta 21.6.2021
VINCIT OYJPÖRSSI-ILMOITUS21.6.2021 VINCIT OYJ: OMIEN OSAKKEIDEN HANKINTA 21.6.2021 Helsingin Pörssi Päivämäärä21.6.2021 PörssikauppaOsto OsakelajiVINCIT Osakemäärä4,500osaketta Keskihinta/ osake9.6269EUR Kokonaishinta43,321.05EUR Yhtiön hallussa olevat omat osakkeet 21.6...
Greater Than’s AI revolutionize motor insurance underwriting
Greater Than (GREAT), the AI data analytics provider, is taking motor underwriting into a new era. The company's AI unlocks future cost for accidents per driver, thus providing a time advantage of 12 to 18 months' over traditional risk models. A time advantage that fundamentally changes how motor ri...
Penneo intends to migrate to Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market and plans to seek capital to accelerate growth further
Company Announcement No. 16-2021 Copenhagen, 21 June 2021 Penneo intends to apply for admission to trading on Nasdaq Copenhagen Main Market and plans to obtain capital of up to approximately 100M DKK to accelerate growth further. By moving onto the Main Market, Penneo expects to be able to at...
Vincit Oyj: Omien Osakkeiden Hankinta 18.6.2021
VINCIT OYJPÖRSSI-ILMOITUS18.6.2021 VINCIT OYJ: OMIEN OSAKKEIDEN HANKINTA 18.6.2021 Helsingin Pörssi Päivämäärä18.6.2021 PörssikauppaOsto OsakelajiVINCIT Osakemäärä5,000osaketta Keskihinta/ osake9.8971EUR Kokonaishinta49,485.50EUR Yhtiön hallussa olevat omat osakkeet 18.6...