QLIFE HOLDING AB INTERIM REPORT 2021, Q1
First sales of CE marked Egoo.Health system
FINANCIAL SUMMARY - FIRST QUARTER 2021
- Revenue in the period amounted to kSEK 11,176 (385). Revenue regards sales of COVID-19 tests from the test service center as well as Egoo.Health devices and capsules for decentralized testing.
- EBITDA for the period amounted to kSEK -3,197 (-5,732), and net loss kSEK -6,707 (-8,704).
- The total cash flow in the first quarter amounted to kSEK -11,284 (-33,754).
- Shareholders equity as of 31 March amounted to kSEK 83,962 (104 063).
- Earnings per share before/after dilution for the first quarter amounted to SEK -0,60 (-1.01), calculated on weighted average number of shares in the period.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS – FIRST QUARTER 2021
- In January, Qlife CE marked its COVID-19 test in the Egoo.Health system. The CE mark applies to professional use of the test platform Egoo.Health for sale on the European market. The CE-mark covers the test platform Egoo.Health, i.e. mobile test unit, disposable capsules and software.
- In January, the Danish Patent Office (Patent- og Varemærkestyrelsen) granted Qlife ApS patent for its biomarker detection unit. The new patent is valid until 2039 and gives Qlife a strong intellectual property position.
- Qlife received an order from Denmark’s infectious disease agency, Statens Serum Institut, of 50 Egoo.Health devices and associated Sars-CoV-2 test capsules. The order was delivered in the first quarter.
- Qlife’s Nomination Committee proposes that the Annual General Meeting expands the board with three new board members; Mette-Marie Harild, Ulrik Harrysson and Mikael Persson.
SIGNIFICANT EVENTS AFTER END OF FIRST QUARTER 2021
- Qlife left a development program at the oncology department at Herlev Hospital, intended to validate home monitoring of kidney cancer patients, due to the change in strategy followed by the Covid pandemic outbreak.
- Qlife signed an exclusive distribution agreement with Aidian. OY for the Egoo. Health device and Sars-CoV-2 tests for the clinical market in a range of European countries. The agreement is initially for three years, and the value for the first 12 month period is estimated to be approximately 40-50 MSEK.
- Qlife carried out a Directed share issue of approximately 90 MSEK, directed mainly to strategic and institutional investors, among others Fjärde AP-fonden, Strand Kapitalförvaltning, Eiffel Investment Group, Nyenburgh Holding and MW Asset Management. Subscription price for the shares is SEK 42 per share, which corresponds to a discount of 5 percent in relation to the volume-weighted average price for the Company’s share during the last 15 trading days up to and including 29 April 2021.
- Subscription of warrants in Qlife Holding AB, series TO1 commenced May 3, 2021.
Link to report: https://qlifeholding.com/sv/investerare/finansiella-rapporter
This disclosure contains information that Qlife Holding AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation (EU nr 596/2014). The information was submitted for publication, through the agency of the contact person, on 05-05-2021 08:00 CET.
For more information please contact:
Thomas Warthoe, CEO
+45 21 63 35 34
Qlife is a medical device company that seeks to revolutionize the clinical biomarker market for whole blood testing by taking it out of the lab and into the homes. This will facilitate easy access to blood sample results and in turn facilitate increased monitoring of parameters that enables care improvement.
Shares for Qlife are being traded on Nasdaq First North Growth Market in Stockholm with G&W Fondkommission as certified advisor (phone: +46 (0) 8-503 000 50, e-mail: [email protected]).
Bulletin from Annual General Meeting in Magle Chemoswed Holding AB (publ) held on May 18, 2021
Today, on May 18, 2021, the annual general meeting was held in Magle Chemoswed Holding AB (publ). In light of the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and in order to reduce the risk of infection spreading, the annual general meeting was held only by advance voting (postal vote) in accordance with temporary le...
Kommuniké från årsstämma i Magle Chemoswed Holding AB (publ) den 18 May 2021
Nedan följer en sammanfattning av de beslut som fattades. Fastställande av resultaträkning och balansräkningÅrsstämman beslutade, i enlighet med styrelsens förslag, att fastställa de i årsredovisningen för 2020 intagna resultat- och balansräkningarna för Bolaget och koncernen.ResultatdispositionÅrss...
BioStock: Cyxone joins forces with leading rheumatoid arthritis expert
Biotech company Cyxone is in the process of preparing drug candidate Rabeximod for the next clinical stage. Recently, the company announced a collaboration with Professor Costantino Pitzalis, a world leading expert redefining clinical trial design in RA, to advise on the upcoming phase IIb trial. Bi...
BioStock: Cyxone i samarbete med ledande expert inom ledgångsreumatism
Bioteknikbolaget Cyxone förbereder läkemedelskandidaten Rabeximod för nästa kliniska steg.Nyligen tillkännagavbolaget ett samarbete med professor Costantino Pitzalis, en världsledande expert som omdefinierar klinisk prövningsdesign inom ledgångsre...