OssDsign AB (publ) publishes Year-end 2020 Report
OssDsign shows solid performance while embarking on a transformative journey
The fourth quarter in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 6,760 (5,069).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 24,952 (28,867).
- Earnings per share was SEK -1.1 (-1.6).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -24,266 (-24,023).
The full year in figures
- Net sales amounted to TSEK 24,872 (16,873).
- Loss after taxes amounted to TSEK 84,590 (84,245).
- Earnings per share was SEK -4.4 (-5.5).
- Cash flow from current operations was TSEK -79,331 (-71,616).
Important events during the fourth quarter
- OssDsign acquires Sirakoss Ltd and expands into the attractive Orthobiologics market.
- OssDsign raised 65 MSEK through a directed share issue.
- New publication in high-impact scientific journal PNAS.
Important events after the end of the fourth quarter
- New clinical data from 1,055 cranioplasty procedures withOssDsign Cranial PSI continue to show low complication rates well below market average.
- OssDsign completes expansion into new corporate headquarter and production facilities in Uppsala, Sweden.
The year-end 2020 results will also be presented at an investor webcast today February 11th at 10:00 CET. The webcast can be accessed via the following link https://www.finwire.tv/webcast/ossdsign/q4/ or via the OssDsign website.
For further information, please contact:
Morten Henneveld, CEO, OssDsign AB
Tel: +46 73 382 43 90, email: [email protected]
Erik Penser Bank AB is the company’s Certified Adviser. Contact information: Erik Penser Bank AB, Box 7405, 103 91 Stockholm, Sweden, phone: +46 (0)8-463 80 00, email: [email protected]
OssDsign is a Swedish medical technology company that develops and manufactures regenerative implant solutions for bone and tissue restoration. Providing neuro- and plastic surgeons with innovative solutions, OssDsign improves the outcome for patients worldwide. By combining clinical knowledge with proprietary technology, OssDsign works closely with surgeons to provide patients with personalized bone tissue restoration solutions. OssDsign's technology is the result of collaboration between clinical researchers at Karolinska University Hospital in Stockholm and material scientists at the Ångström Laboratory at Uppsala University. OssDsign recently expanded its operations into the Orthobiologic space via the acquisition of Scotland based Sirakoss Ltd.
This information is information that OssDsign AB is obliged to make public pursuant to the EU Market Abuse Regulation. The information was submitted for publication through the agency of the contact person set out above, at 08:00 CET on February 11th, 2021.
NOTICE TO ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING IN BRIGHTER AB (PUBL)
Notice of attendance shall be made in writing to Brighter AB (publ), Borgarfjordsgatan 18, 164 40 Kista or by email to [email protected] On giving notice of attendance, the shareholder should state the shareholder’s name, personal identity number or equivalent /corporate identity number, address...
Bronson Methodist Hospital beställer WasteLog®
Bronson Methodist Hospital är ett undervisningssjukhus och traumacenter med totalt 424 vårdplatser beläget i centrala Kalamazoo, Michigan. Bronson Methodist Hospital är flaggskeppet för Bronson Healthcare Group, ett ideellt sjukvårdssystem som har totalt fyra sjukhus...
Bronson Methodist Hospital implements WasteLog®
Bronson Methodist Hospital is a 434-bed teaching hospital and trauma center located in central Kalamazoo, Michigan. Bronson Methodist Hospital is the flagship of the Bronson Healthcare Group, a nonprofit healthcare system with a total of four hospitals located in southwest Michigan and northern Indi...