RESOLUTIONS AT ORGANOCLICK'S ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2021
OrganoClick AB (publ) held its Annual General Meeting, 17 May 2021 at the company's head office in Täby where the following resolutions were adopted:
- It was resolved to adopt the income statement and balance sheet and the consolidated income statement and consolidated balance sheet.
- It was resolved that the accumulated result was brought forward and balanced in the new accounts according with the proposal of the Board.
- It was resolved to approve discharge from personal liability for the members of the Board of Directors and the CEO for their administration.
- It was resolved that the Board of Directors will have five ordinary board members.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committee's proposal to pay a fixed fee of SEK 400.000 to the Chairman of the Board and a fixed fee of SEK 100.000 to the other ordinary members of the Board, in total a fee of SEK 800.000 to the Board, and that the Auditors’ fee's will be paid in accordance with current approved invoicing.
- It was resolved in accordance with the nomination committees proposal to re-elect Jan Johansson, Håkan Gustavson and Claes-Göran Beckeman, Charlotte Karlberg and Malin Bugge as board members. In accordance with the nomination committees proposal, Jan Johansson was re-elected as Chairman of the Board.
It was resolved in accordance with the Board's proposal on a new provision in the Articles of Association with the following wording: The Board may collect proxies in accordance with the procedure specified in Chapter 7. Section 4 a, second paragraph the Swedish Companies Act (2005: 55 1). The Board of Directors may before an Annual General Meeting decide that the shareholders shall be able to exercise their voting right by post before the AGM in accordance with the procedure specified in ch. 4 a § in the Swedish Companies Act (2005: 55 1). The Board may decide that those who are not shareholders in the company, on the conditions the Board decides, have the right to attend or otherwise follow the negotiations at the Annual General Meeting.
- It was resolved to adopt the nomination procedure and election of nomination committee according to the proposal in the notice to the annual general meeting.
- It was resolved to adopt the boards proposal to authorise the Board of Directors during the period until the next annual general meeting, on one or more occasions, to resolve on a new issue of shares, stock options, or convertible bonds with or without deviation from the shareholders’ preferential rights to be paid in cash, in kind or by right of set-off. The issue may result in a total increase in the share capital by a maximum of 10% or SEK 92 112.50 (corresponding to 9,211,250 shares).
Due to the situation with Covid-19, the CEO did not held the ordinary presentation, but the company will publish a pre-recorded presentation, were the previous years activities and the result are presented and an outlook for 2021 on the company's webpage.
OrganoClick AB (publ)
The Board of Directors
For more information, please contact:
Mårten Hellberg, CEO
0707 - 16 48 90, [email protected]
OrganoClick AB (publ) is a public Swedish cleantech company listed on Nasdaq First North Growth Market. The company develops, produces and markets functional materials based on environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. Examples of products that are marketed by OrganoClick are the durable water repellent technology for textiles OrganoTex®, the biocomposite material OrganoComp®, surface treatment and maintenance products for villa and property owners under the brand BIOkleen®, biobased binder under the trade name OC-BioBinder™ and the flame and rot-resistant timber OrganoWood® (through the joint-venture OrganoWood AB). OrganoClick was founded in 2006 as a commercial spin-off company based on research performed at Stockholm University and the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences within environmentally friendly fiber chemistry. OrganoClick has won a number of prizes, such as "Sweden's Most Promising Start -up" and "Sweden's Best Environmental Innovation", and has also received a number of awards, such as the WWF "Climate Solver" award, listed as a SUSTAINIA100 company and has also appeared for two years on the Affärsvärldens and NyTekniks list of Sweden's top 33 hottest technology companies. OrganoClick has its head office, production and R&D located in Täby, north of Stockholm. OrganoClick's Certified Adviser on Nasdaq First North Growth Market is Mangold Fondkommission AB, tel: +46 (0)8 503 01 551, email: [email protected].
Leading Edge Materials Announces Preliminary Life Cycle Assessment Results on Woxna Graphite Project
Vancouver, June 21, 2021 – Leading Edge Materials Corp. (“Leading Edge Materials” or the “Company”) (TSXV: LEM) (Nasdaq First North: LEMSE) (OTCQB: LEMIF) is pleased to announce preliminary Live Cycle Assessment (“LCA”) results for its Woxna Graphite anode project. On December 10, 2020, the Company...
Maiden mineral resource from Hautalampi project in Finland estimates 100 % resource upside
Compared to earlier estimates, the total tonnage in the measured, indicated and inferred resource categories has increased approximately 100% and contained metal approximately 50% in the mine lease area The estimate has been prepared and reported in accordance with the recommendations of the 2012...
Mineraltillgångarna i Hautalampi-projektet i Finland ökar med ca 100%
Jämfört med tidigare uppskattningar har det totala tonnaget i uppmätta, indikerade och antagna tillgångar ökat med cirka 100% innehållande ca 50% mer metall inom tillståndsgivet område. Uppskattningen har upprättats och rapporterats i enlighet med...
Cleantech Building Materials: Results of Annual General Meeting
Details of the resolutions to be considered at the AGM were published in the Notice of AGM which was posted on 25 May 2021 and is available on the Company’s website: www.cbm-plc.com. All resolutions as set out in the Notice of AGM were duly passed without discussion and 100% of the proxy votes cast...