Follow
Heliospectra AB
Nasdaq First North Sweden (Sweden)
Heliospectra AB is a Sweden-based company. It develops lighting systems for controlled environments using light emitting diode technology. The company's products are used in greenhouse and indoor cultivation applications. Its products comprise LX60, E60, and RX30 lighting systems, as well as light bars. The company also has a software called heliocore, which is used along with the company's products.
Sector:
INDUSTRIALS
>
Electrical Equipment
Sector:
TECHNOLOGY
>
Electronic Components
Instruments & Events
The shares and options available for this company. Including past events like IPOs, direct listings and exercise periods.
Show archived
Type
Ticker
ISIN
Market
SHARE
HELIO
SE0005933082
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Sweden (SE)
Details of share in Heliospectra AB with ticker HELIO
Status
Active
Order book id
Amount of instruments
46 815 434
Par value
0.1000
Market cap
Currency
SEK
Segment
First North
First trading date
18 Jun 2014
Terms
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
IPO
8.00
69.44M
28 Apr - 22 May 2014
IPO in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
28 Apr - 22 May 2014
Subscription price
8.00
Price per share
8.00
Target to raise
22 650 000
Types
Pre-money valuation
69 440 000
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
600
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
First trading date
18 Jun 2014
Issue terms
Without preferential rights. A wide spread is prioritized.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
10.00 SEK
21 Aug - 21 Aug 2015
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
21 Aug - 21 Aug 2015
Subscription price
Price per share
10.00 SEK
Target to raise
25 000 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Targeted to some twenty qualified investors. In addition, Weland Värdepapper AB, sister company of Heliospectra's largest owner, Weland Stål AB, has subscribed for the equivalent of SEK 10 million and LMK Ventures AB has subscribed for SEK 3 million.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
Exercise
10.00 SEK
-
01 Sep - 30 Sep 2015
Option exercise terms for HELIO TO 1
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Exercise period(s)
01 Sep - 30 Sep 2015
Exercise price
10.00 SEK
Status
Closed
Issue terms
Two (2) warrants entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
6.50 SEK
121M SEK
18 Nov - 02 Dec 2016
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
18 Nov - 02 Dec 2016
Subscription price
Price per share
6.50 SEK
Target to raise
91 000 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
121 000 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 3:4.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
4.50 SEK
158.1M SEK
20 Mar - 03 Apr 2019
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
20 Mar - 03 Apr 2019
Subscription price
4.50 SEK
Price per share
4.50 SEK
Target to raise
52 700 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
158 100 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
19 Mar 2019
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 1:3.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
5.50 SEK
258M SEK
20 Nov - 04 Dec 2019
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
20 Nov - 04 Dec 2019
Subscription price
5.50 SEK
Price per share
5.50 SEK
Target to raise
51 500 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
258 000 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
19 Nov 2019
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Existing shareholders have the right to subscribe for shares in relation to the number of shares they already own. Those who are registered as shareholders in Heliospectra on the record day (19.11.2019) have the right to subscribe one (1) new share for five (5) existing shares in the Company.
Comments for offer & related information
Amount of offered shares 9 363 086.
Midroc New Technology AB and the Weland Group, through Weland Värdepapper AB and Weland Stål AB, which together represent approximately 50.4% of the share capital, have undertaken to subscribe for their pro rata share in the Rights Issue. In addition, the Weland Group has, through guarantee commitment, undertaken to subscribe the remaining 49.6%.
Type
Ticker
ISIN
Market
SHARE
HELIO
SE0005933082
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Sweden (SE)
Details of share in Heliospectra AB with ticker HELIO
Status
Active
Order book id
Amount of instruments
46 815 434
Par value
0.1000
Market cap
Currency
SEK
Segment
First North
First trading date
18 Jun 2014
Terms
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
IPO
8.00
69.44M
28 Apr - 22 May 2014
IPO in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
28 Apr - 22 May 2014
Subscription price
8.00
Price per share
8.00
Target to raise
22 650 000
Types
Pre-money valuation
69 440 000
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
600
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
First trading date
18 Jun 2014
Issue terms
Without preferential rights. A wide spread is prioritized.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
10.00 SEK
21 Aug - 21 Aug 2015
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
21 Aug - 21 Aug 2015
Subscription price
Price per share
10.00 SEK
Target to raise
25 000 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Targeted to some twenty qualified investors. In addition, Weland Värdepapper AB, sister company of Heliospectra's largest owner, Weland Stål AB, has subscribed for the equivalent of SEK 10 million and LMK Ventures AB has subscribed for SEK 3 million.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
6.50 SEK
121M SEK
18 Nov - 02 Dec 2016
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
18 Nov - 02 Dec 2016
Subscription price
Price per share
6.50 SEK
Target to raise
91 000 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
121 000 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 3:4.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
4.50 SEK
158.1M SEK
20 Mar - 03 Apr 2019
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
20 Mar - 03 Apr 2019
Subscription price
4.50 SEK
Price per share
4.50 SEK
Target to raise
52 700 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
158 100 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
19 Mar 2019
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 1:3.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
5.50 SEK
258M SEK
20 Nov - 04 Dec 2019
Share issue in Heliospectra AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
20 Nov - 04 Dec 2019
Subscription price
5.50 SEK
Price per share
5.50 SEK
Target to raise
51 500 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
258 000 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
19 Nov 2019
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Existing shareholders have the right to subscribe for shares in relation to the number of shares they already own. Those who are registered as shareholders in Heliospectra on the record day (19.11.2019) have the right to subscribe one (1) new share for five (5) existing shares in the Company.
Comments for offer & related information
Amount of offered shares 9 363 086.
Midroc New Technology AB and the Weland Group, through Weland Värdepapper AB and Weland Stål AB, which together represent approximately 50.4% of the share capital, have undertaken to subscribe for their pro rata share in the Rights Issue. In addition, the Weland Group has, through guarantee commitment, undertaken to subscribe the remaining 49.6%.
Type
Ticker
ISIN
Market
OPTION
HELIO TO 1
SE0005933165
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Sweden (SE)
Details of option in Heliospectra AB with ticker HELIO TO 1
Status
Archived
Order book id
Amount of instruments
5 111 195
Market cap
Currency
SEK
First trading date
18 Jun 2014
Terms
Two (2) warrants entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share.
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
Exercise
10.00 SEK
-
01 Sep - 30 Sep 2015
Option exercise terms for HELIO TO 1
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Exercise period(s)
01 Sep - 30 Sep 2015
Exercise price
10.00 SEK
Status
Closed
Issue terms
Two (2) warrants entitle the holder to subscribe for one (1) new share.
People
Number of Employees
30 people
Ali Ahmadian
CEO
Andreas Gunnarsson
Chairman of the board
Andreas Gunnarsson
Board member
Anders Ludvigson
Board member
Martin Skoglund
Board member
Staffan Hillberg
Board member
Company Details
Sector
INDUSTRIALS, TECHNOLOGY

Address
Box 5401
Zip code
402 29
City/district
Göteborg
Country
Sweden (SE)
Registration number
556695-2205
LEI code
52990088ORM3IZ9FVS22
First trade date
18 Jun 2014
Registration date
27 Dec 2005
Short name
Heliospectra

We use cookies to make your experience using IPOhub better. By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More