Subscription period in Goodbye Kansas Group’s rights issue begins today
Today, 11 January 2023, the subscription period begins for the previously announced rights issue of approximately SEK 66.5 million in Goodbye Kansas Group AB (publ) (“Goodbye Kansas Group” or “Company”) and the subscription period ends on 25 January 2023 (“Preferential Rights Issue”). Trading in subscription rights takes place on Nasdaq First North Growth Market from today, 11 January 2023, until Friday, 20 January 2023.
The offer in brief
The Preferential Rights Issue includes a maximum of 2,215,445,916 shares and the subscription price amounts to 0.03 SEK per share. This means that Goodbye Kansas Group can raise a maximum of approximately SEK 66.5 million before rights issue costs. Every existing share in the Company gives the right to one (1) subscription right. Three (3) subscription rights enables the subscription of seventeen (17) newly issued shares.
The Preferential Rights Issue includes subscription commitments of approximately 15 percent from the company’s two largest shareholders as well as external underwriting commitments of approximately 65 percent. The Preferential Rights Issue is thereby secured to a total of approximately 80 percent, corresponding to approximately SEK 53.2 million. If the Preferential Rights Issue is fully subscribed, the Company will receive approximately SEK 66.5 million before rights issue costs, which are expected to amount to approximately SEK 10.7 million.
Timetable for the Rights Issue
11 – 20 January 2023 Trading with Subscription Rights at Nasdaq First North GM
11 – 25 January 2023 Subscription period
30 January 2023 Publication of the outcome of the Preferential Rights Issue
11 January until week 6 Trading in paid subscribed shares (BTA)
Prospectus (in Swedish), subscription forms and other information is available on the Company’s website: https://goodbyekansasgroup.com/investor-relations/preferential-rights-issue-2023.
For more information, please contact:
Stefan Danieli, CEO, Goodbye Kansas Group
E-mail: [email protected]
Tel: +46 701 981049
Goodbye Kansas Group
Goodbye Kansas Group AB (publ) is a leading supplier of technology driven visual content. The company creates award-winning visual experiences for all media and offers products that combine cutting-edge technology with world-class artistry. In order to realize growth opportunities the Group has created three business areas: Visual Content & Brand, IP & Products and Games & Apps. Visual Content & Brand offers visual content for film, TV and games. IP & Products develops IP for film and TV, offers VR-training solutions and a SaaS platform that visualizes e-retailers’ products through AR. Games & Apps develops location based mobile games and offers an app for 3D animation. Goodbye Kansas Group is listed on the Nasdaq First North Growth Market and has studios and offices in Stockholm (HQ), London, Helsinki, Vilnius, Belgrade, Los Angeles, Vancouver and Beijing.
The company has Wildeco Ekonomisk Information AB as Certified Adviser, Kungsgatan 6, 103 87, Stockholm, email: [email protected], phone: +46 8 545 271 00.
Invitation to Acast’s presentation of the year-end report 2022
The report will be available for download at: https://investors.acast.com/investors/reports The presentation starts at 10:00 am (CET) and will be held in English. There will be the opportunity to ask questions during the presentation.Link to the presentation: https://ir.financialhearings.com/acast-q...
Acast bjuder in till presentation av bokslutskommuniké 2022
Onsdag den 15 februari klockan 08:00 publicerar Acast AB (publ) sin bokslutskommuniké för perioden januari-december 2022. Samma dag klockan 10:00 bjuder Acast in investerare, analytiker och media till en presentation av rapporten där vd Ross Adams och finanschef Emily Villatte kommenterar perioden o...
Wicket Gaming will launch Cricket Manager Pro globally on February 27
“Finally we can launch Cricket Manager Pro to a world market, after several months of delays due to technical reasons and implementations of specific user requests.We have now created the game that our users requested. For Wicket Gaming, it is extremely important that the users of the game are...
Wicket Gaming lanserar Cricket Manager Pro globalt den 27 februari
Under februari månad aktiveras alla marknadsföringsaktiviteter. Stort fokus ligger på hur våra internationella cricketstjärnor skall marknadsföra Cricket Manager Pro i samband med den globala lanseringen. AB de Villiers får en särskild betydelse då h...