FluoGuide A/S publishes interim report for the period January – March 2021
Copenhagen, Denmark, 26 May 2021 – FluoGuide A/S (“FluoGuide” or the “Company”) today releases its results for the period 1 January – 31 March 2021. The Q1 report is available as an attached document to this press release and on FluoGuide’s website.
|Cash and bank||3,514||11,031||10,637|
|Result per share (DKK) *)||-0.32||-0.38||-1.78|
|Solidity (%) **)||10%||88%||26%|
|Avarage shares for the period||10,530,026||8,057,832||9,797,895|
*) Result per share (DKK per share): Operating result divided by the average number of shares during the period. The total number of shares as of 31 March 2021 totaled 10,530,026 shares (9,455,268). The average number of shares for the first quarter of 2021 was 10,530,026 shares (8,057,832). The average number of shares for the period 1 January – 31 December 2020 was 9,797,895 shares (6,477.,565). After the end of the period, FluoGuide conducted a directed share issue which have increase the number of shares to 11,319,500.
**) Solidity: Total equity divided by total capital and liability.
HIGHLIGHTS DURING Q1:
• FluoGuide gets green light to proceed to third dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
• FluoGuide publishes its annual report for the fiscal year 2020
• FluoGuide announces the publication of two patent applications covering the Company’s uPAR technology platform for improving surgery
• FluoGuide announces approval for listing on Nasdaq First North Growth Market Sweden on the 24 February 2021
• FluoGuide gets green light to proceed to fourth dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
• FluoGuide acquires rights to photothermal therapy using FG001
HIGHLIGHTS AFTER Q1:
FG001 in evening dosing in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma undergoing surgery
- FluoGuide receives green light to proceed to fifth dose level with FG001 in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma
- FluoGuide completes a directed share issue of SEK 75 million.
- FluoGuide receives approval from ethical commetees and the Danish Medicines Agency to commence with FG001 in evening dosing in the ongoing clinical phase I/II trial in patients with high grade glioma undergoing surgery
- FluoGuide announces that the dose escalation committee has approved initiation of evening dosing after a satisfactory conclusion of the fifth dose level with FG001
“FluoGuide has had a fantastic start in 2021, with significant progress in our development pipeline” says Morten Albrechtsen, CEO and continue” In May we also announced a successful capital raise of SEK 75 million to facilitate our plans for FG001 and FG002, so I am looking forward to an intense and exciting year ahead”.
For further information, please contact:
Morten Albrechtsen, CEO
Phone: +45 24 25 62 66
E-mail: [email protected]
Svensk Kapitalmarknadsgransking AB
Phone: +46 70 755 95 51
E-mail: [email protected]
FluoGuide’s primary focus is to maximize surgical outcomes in oncology. The Company’s lead product, FG001, is designed to improve surgical precision by illuminating cancer cells intraoperatively. The improved precision enabled by FluoGuide’s products has a dual benefit – it reduces both the frequency of local recurrence post-surgery and lessens surgical sequelae. Ultimately, the improved precision will improve a patient’s chance of achieving a complete cure and will lower system-wide healthcare costs. The Company is conducting a proof-of-concept clinical study (phase I/II) to demonstrate the effect of FG001 in patients with high grade glioma. FluoGuide is listed on Nasdaq First North Sweden under the ticker “FLUO”.
ADDvise förvärvar Medisuite, LLC
Medisuite är ett amerikanskt online-apotek, baserat i Cary, North Carolina, som specialiserat sig på läkemedel inom segmentet ”men’s health” för behandling av cancer, inkontinens och impotens. Bolaget har licenser att distribuera läkemedel i samtliga USA:s delstater förutom två. Bedömningen är att B...
ADDvise acquires Medisuite, LLC
ADDvise Group AB has today entered into a share purchase agreement with the owner of Medisuite LLC regarding the acquisition of all the outstanding shares of Medisuite, LLC in accordance with the letter of intent communicated via a press release dated 24th May 2021. Closing of the acquisition is exp...
Notice of annual general meeting in Biovica International AB
Information with respect to the coronavirusThe Company is mindful of the health and well-being of its shareholders and employees. It´s important for the Company to take a social responsibility and contribute to reduce the risk of transmission of the Covid-19. Due to the extraordinary situation the a...
Kallelse till årsstämma i Biovica International AB
Information med anledning av coronavirusetBolaget värnar om sina aktieägares och anställdas hälsa och välbefinnande. Det är viktigt för Bolaget att ta ett samhällsansvar och bidra till att begränsa risken för smittspridning av Covid‑19. Mot bakgrund av den extraordinära situation som råder kommer år...