Follow
Dicot AB
Spotlight (Sweden)
Dicot is a pharmaceutical company. The company is focused on the development of pharmaceuticals for the treatment of various sexual dysfunctions. The products are sold under various trademarks, and primarily treat erection problems among men. The main substance is formed from libiguin, a substance from the root of a particular tree found on Madagascar. The company was founded in 2015 and is based in Uppsala.
Sector:
HEALTH CARE
>
Biotechnology
Media
Current instruments
Instruments & Events
The shares and options available for this company. Including past events like IPOs, direct listings and exercise periods.
Type
Ticker
ISIN
Market
SHARE
DICOT
SE0011178458
Spotlight
Sweden (SE)
Details of share in Dicot AB with ticker DICOT
Status
Active
Order book id
4DY9
Amount of instruments
16 360 728
Par value
0.1250
Market cap
Currency
SEK
First trading date
20 Jun 2018
Terms
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
IPO
5.15 SEK
26.5M SEK
02 May - 24 May 2018
IPO in Dicot AB
Market
Spotlight
Subscription period
02 May - 24 May 2018
Subscription price
Price per share
5.15 SEK
Target to raise
11 300 000 SEK
Types
Pre-money valuation
26 500 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
1 000
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
First trading date
20 Jun 2018
Issue terms
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
2.60 SEK
20.3M SEK
03 Sep - 17 Sep 2019
Share issue in Dicot AB
Former ticker
Dicot
Market
Spotlight
Subscription period
03 Sep - 17 Sep 2019
Subscription price
2.60 SEK
Price per share
2.60 SEK
Target to raise
20 300 000 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
20 300 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
30 Aug 2019
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 1:1. All existing shareholders receive one (1) unit right for each share held on the record date, 2019. One (1) unit right entitles the owner to subscribe for one (1) unit. One (1) unit contains one (1) new share and one (1) warrant.

The subscription period for subscription of shares using warrants will be from October 1, 2020 to October 15, 2020. The subscription price for subscription of shares using warrants will correspond to 70 percent of the average volume-weighted price of the Company’s share according to Spotlight Stock market’s official list during the period from September 14, 2020 up to and including September 25, 2020. However, the subscription price shall not be lower than SEK 2.60 or higher than SEK 5.20.
Comments for offer & related information
To secure the Company’s short-term working capital requirements, the Company has entered into an agreement regarding a short-term bridge loan of SEK 4 million. The bridge loan is intended to be repaid with proceeds received from the Rights Issue.

The Rights Issue is partially secured through subscription undertakings of approximately 21.2 percent and through underwriting commitments of approximately 48.8 percent. In total, 70 percent of the Rights Issue is secured by subscription undertakings and underwriting commitments. Subscription undertakings have been provided by ARTCO International Ltd and Rune Löderup. The underwriting commitments have been provided by external parties. For underwriting commitments, an underwriting compensation of ten (10) percent of the underwritten amount is paid in cash, or if the underwriter so elects, in shares in the Company, in which case the underwriting compensation is fourteen (14) percent of the underwritten amount. No compensation is paid to shareholders who have entered into subscription undertakings.
People
Göran Beijer
CEO
Lars Jonsson
Chairman of the board
Jarl Wikberg
Board member
Lena Söderström
Board member
Mikael von Euler
Board member
Company Details
Sector
HEALTH CARE

Address
Dag Hammarskjölds väg 30
Zip code
752 37
City/district
Uppsala
Country
Sweden (SE)
Registration number
559006-3490
LEI code
549300GX132RSE4OV407
First trade date
20 Jun 2018
Registration date
05 Mar 2015
Short name
Dicot

We use cookies to make your experience using IPOhub better. By using our site you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More