Last day for subscription in Cline Scientific AB’s (publ) rights issue
NOT FOR RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES, AUSTRALIA, HONG KONG, JAPAN, CANADA, NEW ZEALAND, SWITZERLAND, SINGAPORE, SOUTH AFRICA, SOUTH KOREA OR IN ANY OTHER JURISDICTION WHERE THE RELEASE, DISTRIBUTION OR PUBLICATION OF THIS PRESS RELEASE WOULD BE UNLAWFUL OR WOULD REQUIRE ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION OR OTHER ACTION.
The last day for subscription in Cline Scientific AB’s (publ) ("Cline" or the "Company") rights issue of shares (the "Rights Issue") is on Monday, November 28, 2022. Please note that some banks and brokers may have a deadline for subscription in the Rights Issue before November 28, 2022. Shareholders should therefore check with their bank or nominee whether they have an earlier deadline for subscription
The memorandum is available on the Clines website (www.clinescientific.com/foretradesemission-2022).
- Subscription period: November 14 – November 28, 2022
- Announcement of outcome: around December 1, 2022
- Trading in BTA: trading in BTA (paid subscribed share) takes place until the Rights Issue is registered with the Swedish Companies Registration Office, which is expected to take place around mid-December 2022
Terms and conditions for the Rights Issue in summary
- The subscription price in the Rights Issue amounts to SEK 1.10 per share regardless of share type.
- The Rights Issue comprises a maximum of 15,452,737 shares divided into a maximum of 722,333 class A shares and a maximum of 14,730,404 class B shares. Upon full subscription in the Rights Issue, Cline will receive approximately SEK 17 million before issue costs.
- In case of full subscription in the Rights Issue, the Company will receive approximately SEK 17 million, before deductions for issue costs, which are estimated to amount to approximately SEK 1.6 million.
- Shareholders in the Company who, on November 10, 2022, were registered in the share register maintained by Euroclear Sweden AB have preferential rights to subscribe for new shares in the Rights Issue. For each existing A share, one (1) subscription right of series A was obtained, and for each existing B share, one (1) subscription right of series B was obtained. One (1) subscription right of series A entitles to subscription of one (1) new A share, and one (1) series B subscription right entitles you to subscribe for one (1) new B share.
For more information, please contact:
Patrik Sundh, CEO
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +46 703-585 088
About Cline Scientific
Cline Scientific develops advanced cancer diagnostics and regenerative medicine treatments. Cline’s unique patented surface nanotechnology provides solutions to critical challenges for cell-based products and process in Life Science. Cline is driving two projects through to a clinical stage, StemCART - a stem cell therapy for joint repair, and CellRACE- a cancer diagnostic to predict metastasis.
The publication, release or distribution of this press release may be subject to restrictions in certain jurisdictions. Recipients of this press release in those jurisdictions where this press release has been published, disclosed or distributed should inform themselves of and observe any such restrictions. This press release does not constitute an offer of, or an invitation to acquire or subscribe for, any securities of Cline Scientific in any jurisdiction.
This press release does not constitute an offer or invitation to purchase or subscribe for securities in the United States. The securities referred to herein may not be sold in the United States absent registration or an exemption from registration under the U.S. Securities Act of 1933, as amended. The information contained in this press release may not be released, published, copied, reproduced or distributed, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, in or into the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, Japan, Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand, South Africa, South Korea or any other jurisdiction where such release, publication or distribution would be contrary to applicable law or regulation.
Within the European Economic Area, no securities are offered to the public in any country other than Sweden.
This press release contains certain forward-looking information that reflects the Company's current views on future events and financial and operational developments. Words such as "intends", "estimates", "expects", "may", "plans", "believes", "estimates" and other expressions which imply indications or predictions of future developments or trends, and which are not based on historical facts, constitute forward-looking information. Forward-looking information is inherently subject to known and unknown risks and uncertainties because it depends on future events and circumstances. Forward-looking information is not a guarantee of future performance or development, and actual results may differ materially from those expressed in the forward-looking information.
Cline Scientific AB (publ) Phone: 031-387 55 55
Argongatan 2C Email: [email protected]
431 53 MÖLNDAL Website: www.clinescientific.com
Nykode Therapeutics Announces Clinical Collaboration with MSD to Evaluate VB10.16 in Combination With KEYTRUDA® (pembrolizumab) in Patients with HPV16-Positive Head and Neck Cancer
OSLO, Norway, Dec. 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nykode Therapeutics ASA (OSE: NYKD), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery and development of novel immunotherapies, today announced that it has entered into a clinical collaboration and supply agreement with MSD (Merc...
Xintela erhåller godkänt patent i USA för stamcellsbehandling
USPTO har idag publicerat godkännandet av Xintelas patent US 11,517,593 för stamcellsbehandling av muskuloskeletala sjukdomar som inkluderar artros och andra degenerativa ledsjukdomar samt behandling av traumatiska ledskador inklusive skador på ledbrosk, ben, senor och ligament. Xintelas patentskydd...
Xintela obtains US patent for stem cell treatment
The USPTO today issued Xintela's patent US 11,517,593 covering stem cell treatment of musculoskeletal diseases including osteoarthritis and other degenerative joint diseases as well as treatment of traumatic joint injuries including damage of articular cartilage, bone, tendons and ligaments. Xin...
VD Bradley Messmer kommenterar kvartalsrapporten
AegirBio är ett svenskt diagnostikföretag som grundades 2019 för att offra tester för att övervaka och optimera doseringen av biologiska läkemedel via dess unika patenterade teknikplattform. I juni 2020 noterades AegirBio på NASDAQ First North Growth Market. F&oum...