Follow
Bioservo Technologies AB
Nasdaq First North Sweden (Sweden)
Bioservo Technologies AB is a Sweden based wearable muscle strengthening systems provider company. It develops wearable technologies based on bionic soft robotics. The company offers SEM Glove, a grip strengthening aid designed for people with impaired hand function or grip-intensive occupations.
Sector:
HEALTH CARE
>
Medical Instruments & Supplies
New issue
Price
12.00 SEK
Subscription period
16 Sep - 30 Sep 2019
Instruments & Events
The shares and options available for this company. Including past events like IPOs, direct listings and exercise periods.
Type
Ticker
ISIN
Market
SHARE
BIOS
SE0009779085
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Sweden (SE)
Details of share in Bioservo Technologies AB with ticker BIOS
Status
Active
Order book id
Amount of instruments
8 936 451
Par value
0.2000
Market cap
Currency
SEK
Segment
First North
First trading date
22 May 2017
Terms
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
IPO
24.00 SEK
150M SEK
20 Apr - 05 May 2017
IPO in Bioservo Technologies AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
20 Apr - 05 May 2017
Subscription price
Price per share
24.00 SEK
Target to raise
55 900 000 SEK
Types
Pre-money valuation
150 000 000 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
250
Record date
Offer status
Closed
Listing status
Listed
First trading date
22 May 2017
Issue terms
Targeted to the public and professional investors in Sweden as well as professional investors abroad
Type
Price
Pre-money valuation
Time
New issue
12.00 SEK
107.24M SEK
16 Sep - 30 Sep 2019
Share issue in Bioservo Technologies AB
Market
Nasdaq First North Sweden
Subscription period
16 Sep - 30 Sep 2019
Subscription price
Price per share
12.00 SEK
Target to raise
64 342 440 SEK
Types
Share issue
Pre-money valuation
107 237 400 SEK
Subscription block size
Minimum subscription
Record date
12 Sep 2019
Offer status
Active
Listing status
Listed
Issue terms
Pre-emption 3:5. For each existing share, one (1) subscription right is obtained. Five (5) subscription rights entitle to subscription of three (3) new shares.
Comment for Offer
Amount of issued shares 5 361 870. Erik Penser Bank AB acts as financial advisor and issuing agent.
The Company has with regard to the Rights Issue, obtained subscription commitments from the main owners Tellacq AB and Anders Lundmark and subscription and underwriting commitments from a number of current shareholders and external investors. The subscription commitments from existing shareholders amount to 38.7 percent of the Rights Issue. Underwriting commitments amount to 41.3 percent of the Rights Issue. In total the subscription commitments from current shareholders and underwriters amount to 51.5 MSEK, corresponding to 80.0 percent of the Rights Issue.

People
Number of Employees
28 people
Sten Petter Anders Bäckgren
CEO
Anders Lundmark
Chairman of the board
Runar Bjørklund
Board member
Kunal Pandit
Board member
Anders Lundmark
Board member
Hans von Holst
Board member
Tomas Ward
Board member
Karin Ruiz
Board member
Company Details
Sector
HEALTH CARE

Address
Torshamnsgatan 35
Zip code
164 40
City/district
Kista
Country
Sweden (SE)
Email
Registration number
556650-7264
LEI code
549300MSKQXV7GBEOU89
First trade date
22 May 2017
Registration date
30 Oct 2003
Short name
Bioservo Technologies