NALUNAQ 2022 EXPLORATION RESULTS
("Amaroq" or the "Corporation")
Nalunaq 2022 Exploration Results
Amaroq expands Valley Block and records highest ever drill grade of 116g/t Au over 0.6m during the 2022 exploration programme
TORONTO, ONTARIO - December 07, 2022 - Amaroq Minerals Ltd. (AIM, TSXV, NASDAQ First North: AMRQ), an independent mine development corporation with a substantial land package of gold and strategic mineral assets covering an area of 7,866.85 km2 in Southern Greenland, provides the results of its 2022 exploration programme at Nalunaq.
· Completion of 46 diamond core drillholes, on time and on budget, at Nalunaq. The holes infilled and extended the Valley Block, hitting the Main Vein in 42 holes, a success rate of 92% confirming the targeting ability of the Corporation's geological model
· Main Vein intersections grading up to 116 g/t Au over 0.62m, the highest grade intersection drilled by the Corporation
· Surface channel samples taken near existing underground infrastructure in the Mountain Block confirm thick, high-grade intersections of up to 98.6 g/t Au
· Results indicate Valley Block has the potential to be as large as the Target Block which produced ~250 koz gold historically
· Results illustrate that the Mountain Block may provide the lowest cost access to mineralisation through subsequent mine development
· Significant progress made in defining and sampling a series of hanging wall veins both in the Valley and Mountain Blocks with grades received of up to 10.8 g/t Au in these newly identified veins
· The main component of the 2023 exploration programme will be a large bulk sample, as a key step towards a maiden Mineral Reserve estimate. This programme has the potential to clearly demonstrate the revenue potential of the resource and be the first step toward full production
Eldur Olafsson, CEO of Amaroq, commented:
"Expanding the footprint of the Valley Block up to twice the size, with even higher grades sampled (116g/t Au) makes for exciting times at Amaroq Minerals. The 2022 Nalunaq exploration results, the most successful drilling campaign to date, build further on our understanding of the Valley Block. The results also provide additional evidence for the mining potential in Mountain Block. Significantly, the Corporation has two potential near term production areas ahead of commencing the 2023 Bulk Sample."
References to our accompanying presentation on the Nalunaq results on the website by clicking the link below: https://www.amaroqminerals.com/investors/presentations/
Click on, or paste the following link into your web browser, to view full announcement:
This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact [email protected] or visit www.rns.com.
Copperstone uppdaterar kring miljötillståndsansökan för Viscariagruvan
Copperstone Resources AB (publ) har erhållit ett kompletteringsföreläggande från Mark- och miljödomstolen (MMD) avseende bolagets ansökan om miljötillstånd för återöppnandet av Viscariagruvan i Kiruna. Copperstone bedömer inte de efterfrågade kompletteringarna som tidskrävande. Bolaget avser att ski...
Copperstone updates on the environmental permit application for the Viscaria mine
Copperstone Resources AB (publ) has received a request for supplementary information from the Land and Environment Court regarding the company’s application for an environmental permit for the reopening of the Viscaria mine in Kiruna. Copperstone estimates that the requested information can be compl...
Akobo Minerals wins prestigious ESG Nature award at Mining Indaba
Jørgen Evjen, CEO of Akobo Minerals, said: “We are proud to have been recognized for our ESG efforts by winning this prestigious award for our ESG work by such an industry-respected organization. We understand that to be a successful company, ESG will always be at the heart of our activ...
Svenska Aerogel Holding AB (publ) har beslutat om en riktad konvertibelemission om 20 MSEK för att accelerera viktiga kundsamarbeten
Styrelsen i Svenska Aerogel Holding AB (publ) (“Svenska Aerogel” eller “Bolaget”) har idag, med stöd av emissionsbemyndigandet från årsstämman den 27 maj 2022, beslutat att uppta ett konvertibelt lån om 20 MSEK genom en riktad emission av konvertibler till Gästrike Nord Invest AB, ett bolag som kont...